Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing
Mt Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and the tallest freestanding mountain known to man. It is a mountain where you can hike for more than 90 kilometres, gain 4 000 meters in altitude, traverse rain forest, moorland, alpine desert, snow fields and ice cliffs, all virtually on the equator! This is a truly unforgettable and fascinating adventure.
Check available Mountaineering Safari Packages.
- → 4 Days Sirimon down Naro Moru
- → 4 Days Sirimon down Sirimon
- → 5 Days Sirimon down NaroMoru
- → 5 Days mt Kenya Climbing Sirimon down Chogoria
- → 8 Days Mt Kililmanjaro Climbing Marangu Route
- → 8 Days Mt Kililmanjaro Climbing Machame Route
- → 8 Days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing Rongai Route
- → 9 Days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing Lemosho Route
Copyright © 2015 Kencher Tours and Safaris - The Home of African Wild!.
Design & Developed By:-SEO Castell